I support Nerdfighteria, Homestuck, the Canucks, Hogwarts, iAnti, herp, and derp. I also write and draw things.
Shameless pale quadrant manager. Will feelings jam for food, with consent from my moirail.
I have contacts for most messengers, but I'm not necessarily always logged in. If you ever want to talk, whether casually or because something I did pissed you off or just because you need a friend, just send me an ask to log in.
- MSN: email@example.com
I roleplay like a ferret on crack, and have the attention span to suit it, so kick my ass if I'm not replying.
Roleplay accounts include ostentatiousfuckpig, knightofsword, puppetsexualbrotherfucka, jackabeenoir, and bouncingbabybros. Holy fuck am I inactive.
…../sudden want to make smuppet
oh my gosh oh my goh ohgffgdfdsfsd
THIS IS AWESOME and I am reblogging the crap out of it for some distant future point when I am reunited with my beautiful sewing machine.
oh fuck yes i needed these too
all i ever wanted was one of these plushies
I made a thing about mouth movement/position in comics (it’s got homestucks in it, sorry)
Very good notes! Always think about using the whole face to really sell a character’s emotions.
There are exceptions, and some artists do get away with close mouths on their characters during dialogs. I’m looking at you, Naoki Urasawa (and you do it so beautifully too <3 ).
MERRY FUCKING BOXING DAY
Problem Sleuth, Midnight Crew, The Felt and BEST FRIENDS icon coming soon!
Oh damn, those Ancestors icons.
reblogging for reference
Now that they’re all out… KID’S ROOMS APPRECIATION POST!
These are seriously some of my favorite panels, I just love looking at everyone’s stuff.
Convenience reblog since I find myself drawing backgrounds more and more often
My favorite stock artists on deviantArt, for my own reference, but also in case anyone wants some pretty sweet stock images (though most of these people are fairly well-known).
- ahrum-stock has the most insane poses. Seriously HQ dude.
- mjranum-stock has an incredible range of poses, costumes, models, lighting, and angles. Also verrryyyy HQ.
- senshistock has so many stock photos available it blows my mind. Not many different setups, but she always has unique poses and props.
- fairiegoodmother I just think the female model is really pretty.
- yellow-stock more pretty ladies, I’m sensing a pattern.
- felixdeon this dude has some of the weirdest gay fetish stock ever (that’s not true) but he also has an extensive gallery of male nude stock photos which is pretty hard to come by (heh heh come by).
Probably will add to this later as I rediscover photos. Enjoy if anyone is so inclined.
How to Interpret Blood Spatters
1) Angular - If the victim was on the move, drops hit at an angle. The more oblique the impact, the longer the drop’s tail. The head points in the direction the person was traveling.
2) High Velocity - Misty, diffuse spatter is created by external force greater than 100 feet per second — which usually means a gunshot, an explosion, or (seriously) a sneeze.
3) Hair Impact - A traumatic impact between head and surface tends to leave a stain with feathered edges, like someone squished a loaded paintbrush against the wall.
4) Hair Swipe - If the smear fades out in one direction, the head was likely bloody before contact. The lightest edge of the swipe points in the direction the head was traveling.
5) Fabric Swipe - More fluid than hair swipes, these stains sometimes display the imprint of the bloodied clothing. T-shirt weaves are often the easiest patterns to decipher.
I could explain this a lot better, but I’m lazy today. |(
Also, I made it a dude each time because drawing in boobs would distract from the underlying muscle and stuff. :Y
drawing wings on humanoids tutorial
seriously the best goddamn tutorial i’ve EVER FOUND goddamn
thought maybe my good omens bros would appreciate it?
This one’s really good too…
omfg i NEED THIS
oh shit how do i hold all these references
Gonna do 100 studies of legs… or forget I’m doing them somewhere around 50 most likely.
Penis Tutorials and References
A collection of penis references and tutorials I’ve ran into. If anyone knows the sources for any of these please tell me so I can pay credit where it’s due.
Why didn’t I find this earlier? This is amazing.
it’s actually cool seeing it broken down like that now
More scans from Fashion Design Course.
DANG THIS IS USEFUL.
Steve Hampton: Figure Drawing: Design and Invention.
I took one of his classes back when I went to art school and he’s an incredible professor and instructor. I’d advise people to look through his studies and even buy his book. It’s not necisarilly how to draw correct anatomy but to know it while making it stylized. His class basically teaches the mechanics of the body while using imagination.
Seriously, I recommend anyone to attending one of his online workshops. It’s kind of pricey but much more affordable than what I paid. Then again I had my own benefits.
-shoves these refs under my arm-